Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everyone Played Nice

Annie, Grandma Alice, Makenzie, Dad, Mikaela and Me

Thanksgiving weekend was truly relaxing and fun. Pictured above - four generations!!! Annie and Makenzie drove down from Elko and Mischa, Ryan and I drove up from Las Vegas. Connie and all of her family was there too, so we had a full house. We didn't have room in the house, actually, so we all gathered in dad's shop. He had the fireplace going and we enjoyed eachothers company. Surprisingly, no one played pool, but maybe next time. There were two turkeys, a ham and all of the wonderful sides I remember from my childhood. I was definitely worried about this trip. Our family gatherings usually end with at least one grudge and in this case, everyone played nice! I am looking forward to going up in the spring for some good fishing - and a game or two of pool!

No comments: