Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun






Here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving adventures...

My mom made it down from Carlin and here she is with Mischa on Friday.















My sister drove down with my mom and her daughter, Makenzie, and so here is a pic of Mischa and her cousin, Mak.















We had an impromptu reunion with my two uncles and their families. My uncle Bob was in St. George from New Mexico with his daughters, visiting my uncle John and his family...so when they found out my mom was going to be in town, they made a quick trip to Vegas to see all of us. It was so much fun! We ate leftovers, roasted marshmallows over the fire pit in the backyard, and had a great time catching up! My cousin Joey goes into the Army on June 9. He wants to be a medic.
Brenda, Keith, Joey, Jaymey, Amanda, John, Teri (with Makenzie) Bob, Annie, Me, Mischa and Hayley.

No comments: