Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back from Miami

Hello from Las Vegas...direct from Miami...

Mike has had the joy of taking care of Mischa for an entire week without me...(I wonder if her teeth were brushed twice a day...?) while I was at Staff Leadership Conference in Miami. I think maybe he appreciates me more now. LoL. Who am I kidding? He cut her hair while I was gone. I think that he thought that I wouldn't notice, since I had cut it before I left. Men! LoL! What are you going to do with them? Anyway, I am glad to be home. The people that work for Best Buddies, all over the world, truly are amazing! We got to see a video that the BB Columbia group made to promote their programs and everyone in the room was crying! So Beautiful to see the lives that our work touches!

Anyway, back to mommy land. Mischa has a nasty cold from daycare and I will probably be staying home with her tomorrow. Good one to one time!

Loving the weather here in LV! Gotta love the desert!

No comments: