Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Christmas Wish List

Did you ever make a Christmas wish list as a kid? I was thinking about this the other day, and quite honestly, I am sure I did, but I don't remember doing it. For some reason, receiving gifts has always felt awkward...and everyone knows I hate feeling that way! I love giving gifts. But since I know I will be receiving at least a couple gifts this year, I thought I'd make it easy on everyone and make a list:

1) World Peace - Yes, it is possible.
2) Mischa's guitar re-strung and tuned.
3) The brakes fixed - could someone wave a magic wand? I would also be willing to do a trade on this one.
4) Sewing Machine Fixed - Its probably cheaper to buy a new one, but I've had this one a long time and I am partial to it.
5) My computer fixed - I'll trade home baked goodies!

I think that's pretty easy.

1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

If you give my dad a quick call, I know he would be MORE than happy to barter goodies for those brakes being fixed :) He's a softy for good food and sweet ladies :)