Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Thanks

Thanksgiving was awesome! The food turned out pretty good and the company was great! My mom, Annie and Makenzie drove down from Carlin/Elko and my dad, Connie and Ryan came in from Hiko and of course, Gram and Loaidyn and Carlos were here from Vegas...and Mike and Mischa and I completed the crazy bunch! I made corn flan for the first time - very simple to make and OHHH SOOO YUMMMY! I am so grateful for my family and for the efforts they made to come and spend time with us! I love my family and am so glad that everyone was here, got a long and enjoyed spending time with us. I am thankful for the cozy bed I slept in last night after cooking for three days and I am grateful for my husband who has spent the last two weeks taking down the old-lady wallpaper and repainting the 50's deco bathroom so that it would be complete in time for the arrival of family. I am grateful for my little mischa bug - who is my favorite person in the whole wide world!

No comments: