Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

So lucky to have so many cool ladies as 'moms'! Happy Day to:
My mom! The most giving woman in the world! My strongest memory was when we lived in SLC. Things were so tight for us and we were eating dinner one night and there wasn't enough. She didn't eat so that my sister and I could.
My step mom! She was the coolest, toughest lady you've ever met! I miss her dearly!
To My Grandma Carolyn! She taught me how to bake, sew and crochet! She taught me how to be courageous and face the biggest unknowns with a smile on my face, like when Grandpa passed away.

To My Gram Alice! Annie and I spent many a days eating grapes, sitting on her floor and reading Dr. Suess - thanks for the special times!

To my COOL Aunt Vonnie - I got my sassy characteristics from her!
To all of the cool ladies in my home town! I have more surrogate mothers who took me in and fed me and looked out for me in high school than any other person I know! Wish I could repay you for all of your time and gas money! Thank you for picking me up/taking me to basketball, cheerleading and softball practice! Not to mention to church, choir practice and all of the other activities I was involved in. Thank you for reaching out in the tough times, for cooking the awesome food and bringing it to us in our darkest hour and thanks for all of the love!

1 comment:

Zinser Photography said...

You are now an awesome mother yourself. Hope you had a great day. I love you tons and miss you so much.